2024 Camping Information
⇒ Check-In Friday 11:00pm to 11:00pm, Saturday 10am – 7pm at the Towne Gate
⇒ Follow the signs to the check-in tent.
⇒ Have your tickets ready to scan – Must have ONE ticket per person per weekend
⇒ Friday Night After-Hours 6pm – 12am (21+) only
⇒ Saturday & Sunday 10am-7pm Faire Entry
– Don’t get in the line! Straight to Towne Gate with your bracelet
– You may go back to your campsite through the day
⇒ Saturday Night after-hours 7pm – 12am (All Ages)
⇒ Sunday 8pm- Remove ALL belongings and trash including RV, Tent and Camping Gear
Frequent Given Answers:
- Yes, you must have ONE ticket for each person per weekend.
- Day Guests are NOT allowed in the camping areas.
- Yes, you can camp with your friends. Let the Camping staff know how many spaces you have purchased and they will do their best to accommodate your needs.
- Yes, you can park in your camping area if there is room in your area.
- Yes, you may have service animals in the camping areas.
- No, you may not bring your pets to the Faire or camping areas.
- Yes, you must be quiet in camping areas after 12am.
- No, you may not go in/near the river.
- No, you may not leave your tent/RV/camping gear on-site between weekends.
- Yes, any belongings left on site after Sunday at 8pm will be disposed of by the Faire Camping Staff.
- Yes, there is potable water on-site at refill stations. *Bring your own container.*
- No, the rest of the Faire is not open after 7pm
- No, you may not bring alcohol into the Faire.
- Yes, you may cook on a camp stove or propane BBQ. No open flames or charcoal.
- Yes, you may leave the site and return. Traffic is heaviest during the early/late hours of the Faire.
- Yes, your car will be towed if parked improperly or in the Fire Lanes.
- Yes, there are portable toilets and they are cleaned early in the morning on Saturday and Sunday each weekend.